Desember 18, 2007

Heroes..

Who are heroes..?

Do you know them..??

Do they live among us..?? Watching our back..?? Protecting people live's..??

Have you ever met him/her, talked, had some lunch or coffee with him/her..??

Do they have family..??

Do they loved their job, being hero....??

Do they exist..??



Somebody...tell me those answers, please.....

'Cause, I've never met one, never lunch with one or had coffee with one of them and mostly I never know if they had ever rescued me from any kind of trouble I've had. Thus, I never know if they were existed. Where are they, do they exist..??

Or is it a part of the job, not to be seen, not to be known....

Do they wear a long cape and a mask or a hood and have an extrahuman special abilities...

Do they have secret identity...

I never know'em....never met one...never seen one.

Soldiers, Secret Intelligent Agent, Spies, Police, Fire Fighter, Judges, Security Officer, Teachers, Scientists, Journalists, Reporters, Banker, Laborer, Farmer, Doctors, Sportsman.
Are they heroes, and other is not??

I dont know...I dont know...

All I ever know were just ordinary people, plain ordinary people who's just doing their ordinary job in an organized way as best as they could. Yes, its just simple plain ordinary people and that includes me.

But, have you ever realize that the ordinary organize thing is the beautiful thing. Allow me to elaborate a little. Imagine the world without something ordinary and organize, you dont have to follow the rules, infact there is no rule at all...what would happen..??

I'd say, there would be a chaos. Not just inside your house or your neighbourhood but also the whole world would gone chaotic. Because no rules mean no need to go to school, no need to stop at the redlights, no need to work etc....
Just truly chaotic, end of the world.

So, actually ordinary and organize thing seems pretty nice, in each other way and each other strength and abilities, everyone have some part to prevent this world from a chaotic state. In that case, I suppose every one is a hero....
Thats from my point of view.

Let me take you further, have you ever imagine, that when you are helping a kid to get across a street, that kid could be someone who is very important someday and could be killed in car accident if you didn't help...or... When you are actually really helping someone, just by talking to that someone that gives him a really bright idea for his invention which could really help the world.

In that case, dear friend, you are the hero....you, the ordinary.
Hmmm...I wonder, is this what they called the butterfly effect...??

Sometimes, ordinary and organize thing would also have bright sparks and surprises. It is when you see an athlete who is fighting for his/her country, breaking records, which that athlete usually doesn't suspect... or... When you are in a beach and you would see someone's drowning and another one just quickly run towards the sea and swims instantly to rescue...

That athlete and the stranger who swims instantly were also, heroes.

Yup, thats all I know about heroes.

So, are you, reading these blog, heroes..??





:)) Cheers up friend.... :))

2 komentar:

  1. somehow i do believe they exist..
    orang yang dengan segala kekurangannya
    trying to make this world a better place to live..

    BalasHapus
  2. thx to anonim...
    salah satu hero yang me-reply....hehehehe..
    a better place to live, setidaknya buat diri sendiri hehehehe...

    BalasHapus